WHAT WE OFFER
We are here for you in case of a minor eye emergency. There are times when you may need immediate care for your eyes.
- If you experience trauma to your eyes, you need to be seen.
- If your eyes are painful and red, it is important to be seen.
- If you can’t open your eyes because they are swollen shut, you need to be seen.
- Any time you lose your vision or experience a change in vision, you need to come right in!
- If you experience flashing lights, which can also cause vomiting, you should hurry right in.
- If you get anything in your eyes, especially chemicals or foreign objects, you should be seen so that you don’t make your eyes worse.
Don't Delay, Call Us Right Away!
The sooner you treat your eyes, the quicker you can get relief and start to feel better. You will also ensure that you don’t cause further damage by waiting. You can do a lot of damage by waiting to be seen. If you are having an eye problem that needs immediate attention, please give us a call right away and let us know that you are on your way!